Angel hair pasta with garlic and lemon flavored shrimps that are easy to prepare and ready in 15 minutes. Instead of chopping garlic pieces, we suggest you to use garlic powder, but if you like chopping feel free to chop 2 gloves of garlic and sautee it with butter. Lemon with shrimps is a perfect combination and tossed in butter it will bring a different but tasty twist to this meal.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8 Ounces of angel hair pasta, prepared as indicated on the package.
- ½ cup of unsalted butter.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 Pound of large shrimp (12-15), peeled, de-veined and cleaned with tails off.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- ½ teaspoon pepper.
- ¼ cup lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (if you like).
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Prepare your pasta according to the directions given on the package, drain and set aside.
- Add the butter to a large skillet and heat it over medium to high to melt.
- Stir the garlic powder in the melted butter.
- Season your shrimps with salt and pepper and add the shrimps to the melted butter and garlic powder and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Don’t overcook your shrimps.
- Add lemon juice and if you want the lemon zest, stir briefly to combine.
- Turn the heat low and add the pasta, toss to combine and coat.
- Taste to see if the seasoning is desired or tweak if needed.
- Immediately after cooking, this dish is best when served warm and fresh
- Served in combination with a glass of white wine
- Keep airtight in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days. Reheat prior to serving again.